Date: Monday 15 October 2018
Location: Basepoint Business Centre, Newhaven
Enabling Innovation is for any businesses seeking to innovate, and will introduce the support that is available across East Sussex.
Innovation is an often used buzzword in business circles, but discussion about making it happen has been lacking.
For enterprises to succeed it is vital that innovation never stops and with the right advice and ideas, you will be able to make your company more productive and proficient.
Every company can innovate, and this event will showcase techniques and funding available for your projects and your business.
Simon Bennett, Innovation and Partnership Manager at Locate East Sussex, will highlight the countywide approach to innovation and what support Locate East Sussex can provide.
He will also be introducing (speakers to be confirmed):
- InnovateUK – presenting national funding offers that are available and how they fit larger government objectives.
- The European Enterprise Network (EEN) – presenting the funding from Europe and how to plan innovation as a process.
- Cooden Tax Consulting – advising what tax relief is available in the form of R&D tax credits and patent box.
- Sussex Innovation Centre – presenting a discussion on discovering markets for your new product or service.
- Manufacturing Growth Programme – Robin Simpson will be giving a short presentation about the grant and business support that they have available
Refreshments on arrival.
Spaces are free but limited, and booking is essential so please book using the following link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/locate-east-sussex-enabling-innovation-tickets-49841862352
If you have any questions about the event or booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.