Win an annual pass to Paradise Park!
Posted on 08/09/2020
Following the successful launch of Newhaven’s place story, Newhaven Enterprise Zone is launching a new campaign to promote Newhaven's new identity across the town. The new campaign images can be seen across Newhaven on bus stops and in key areas of the town. All you have to do is spot them to be in with a chance of winning an annual family pass for two adults and two children to Paradise Park Garden Centre!
Once you've spotted one of the ads, take a selfie in front of it and share the image on social media using the hashtag #ThisIsNewhaven. Additionally, if you'd like to enter but don't use social media, you can email us your photo and use the hashtag in the subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
The competition starts from 7 September 2020 and ends on 9 October 2020. The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted directly through social media or email. We look forward to seeing your entries.
Paradise Park's annual pass offers free unlimited admission for a whole year giving you access to the planet earth museum, playzone and heritage trail and gardens. To find out about what's on offer at Paradise Park, please visit www.paradisepark.co.uk.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
The full T&Cs can be found below:
- This competition/prize draw is organised by Newhaven Enterprise Zone. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- A maximum of 1 photo per person is permitted.
- The competition will run from 7 September 2020 – 5 October 2020.
- Photograph entries received after 11:59pm on 5 October 2020 will not be counted. No entries received after these dates, or entries that do not clearly use the hashtag #ThisIsNewhaven will not be considered for prize.
- Newhaven Enterprise Zone accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or incorrectly completed.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons, have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by entering the competition you grant Newhaven Enterprise Zone a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images. This may include but is not limited to emails and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The winning entry will be selected at random using an online generator.
- The winner of competition will be contact directly by 7 October 2020 and will need to confirm within 72 hours.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser and this competition are governed by English Law.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity and the organiser reserves the right to use the names and locations of winners in any publicity.
- Please note that by entering the competition you are giving consent for Newhaven Enterprise Zone to process your information for the purpose of administering the competition. We will only contact you if your photo wins the competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition, the rules and the terms of conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or in the competition details.
- There is a total of one prize for one winner.
- The winner will win: An annual pass to Paradise Park Garden Centre.